Slit Sides Sleep Chemise
How We Make The Product
Top Notch Printing Quality
- Kornit series printers and inks for DTG apparel
- Happy and Tajima embroidery machines for hats
- Mimaki series printers and inks for cut & sew and sublimation products
- Mimaki UV printers and inks for phone cases
- Epson series printers and inks for wall art
- SubliJET HD ink for mugs
Trusted Technology Partners
With DTG printing, a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It’s sort of like printing on paper, except on a t-shirt. A special printer prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty water-based inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment The poly bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA compliant.
We take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel (posters etc.) products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
The poly bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA compliant.